Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Ross is love

Yes I am promoting Ross in this blog entry. It is one of the best stores a Mom could have in her arsenal of bargain finds.

As a lot of Moms would agree to, kids shoes are expensive and these things get worn out fast! So this year I figured, I would buy Zenon 2-3 pairs of shoes he could switch around that's designated for school wear only. What I didn't want to do though was to overspend on these shoes either. So where else would we go but Ross. Ross in our area is small but patience and the fact that 'tis the season for beginning-of-the-school-year shopping, I was confident they'd ave a few more choices and sizes than usual.

Thank goodness for patience and determination, we found him shoes and new socks everything for right around $75 only!

 

 

If he wears these shoes out, it won't be such a waste to replace. Thank goodness for bargain stores.

By the way, I love TJ Max, too. Too bad there isn't a Marshall's here!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment