Thursday, September 5, 2013

Tutorial Fail

Whenever I'm working on a project, I try to have a plan - a design in my head and a guideline as to how it should be done step-by-step.

As I make progress however, I find myself having spontaneous bursts of creativity either for the purpose of adjusting the original plan to work better or scratch the original plan in its entirety. So I realize just how bad I am at trying to be a blogger of DIY projects.

When I'm in the zone, nothing distracts me. I do it, I enjoy it, no matter how agonizing the task is, I enjoy the agony that comes with it.

So maybe I shouldn't feel so bad about not taking pictures at every step of the way because it just doesn't work out well for me most times.

S if I'm lucky, ill do tutorial, if not, well....leave a message and I'll put into words to as much as I can, clear, concise and easy to follow instructions when asked.

For now, a picture of Zenon's finished binder. I got the Pokemon images from his Pokemon card boxes. His initials were made using 3" letter pads from Hobby Lobby. I used different colored sharpies to create the abstract patterns.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment